Document Preparer (Divorce Court, Resume, etc)

  • User: docpreparer ( 9 Ads Placed )
  • Location: Clifton Park, New York, 12065

Want to get an uncontested divorce in NYS but do not want to pay thousands of dollars for a laywer?

Need to submit documents to Family Court regarding custody/visitation enforcement, custody/visitation modificiation, paternity, support enforcement/violation, and/or support modification?

 Need to change your name or your child's name?

 Need to take the NYS High School Equivalency Test (previously the NYS GED) and don't know how to register for a test date?

 Need a resume for a job?   If you are in any of the situations above, I can help you. I will prepare the documents that are required for a nominal fee. Please e-mail me indicating what type of documents you need prepared and I will provide you with a price.

If you need documents prepared that are not listed above, feel free to e-mail me with a description of your needs and we can arrange something.


 (518) 953-8029 or

Share This Ad:

Ad Details

  • Ad Id: 23269044
  • Created: Sep 3, 2014
  • Expires: Oct 3, 2014
  • Views: 524
Report ad to moderator